Prawn and Fetta Salad
Date Posted:18 January 2016
Did you know that prawns actually boost your testosterone levels thanks to being pound for pound higher in protein than chicken and are super rich in Vitamin D. Of course they are great cooked with a splash of lemon, but if you want to up the stakes a little throw them in my Prawn and Fetta Salad!
- Some lettuce or leafy salad mix
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 100g of reduced fat fetta, diced
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 16 cooked king prawns
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- Combine all your ingredients in a bowl except for the prawns, lemon juice, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and give a thorough toss
- Place the prawns on top, drizzle the lemon juice, olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the top then season to taste!