CHOCOLATE & COCONUT MAN BALLS
Author: Adam Date Posted:24 March 2015
My favourite snack when I am craving something sweet.
- 10 pitted dates
- 1/2 Cup raw almonds
- 1/2 C chocolate man shake (can use vanilla if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon raw Cocoa
- Blend in food processor or blender till crushed
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon coconut oil and ¼ cup either almond milk, skim milk or coconut milk
- Mix with hands and roll up into approx 8 balls
- Put in fridge for approx 1 hour
Each serve is approx. 100 calories so have 2 balls as a snack!
Check out our Buy 3 Get 1 FREE offer.